Each member of our faculty and staff has a minimum 4- year college completion in a music discipline. We use a “team” teaching approach. Each student will have an assigned teacher for private lessons. However, it is not uncommon for us to team teach within a lesson or step in for each other. We do this to help keep schedules flexible (as most of our staff have children of their own). Also, we all have varying backgrounds and therefore different styles/approaches. For example, if a student begins to enjoy a specific genre, we often pull in the teacher on staff with the most experience within that genre.
Heather Van Wieren
- Head of Keyboarding/Piano
- Offering lessons in Intermediate piano, hymn playing, rock/contemporary improvisation.
- Offering private voice instruction
- Western Carolina University, BA Music Industry 1995, Voice Major with piano proficiency
Associate Studio Director
- Lead Teacher Strings and Keyboards
- Offering beginning, intermediate and advanced guitar
- Our guitar curriculum is written and developed by Craig with over 20 years of proven success.
- Offering beginner piano and Jazz improvisation
- Offering Bass Guitar
- Offering Ukulele class and private/semi-private lessons
- Director of Sing & Play Ensemble (by invitation only per semester)
- BA, Classical Guitar, Lander University 98, BS Elementary Education, Anderson University, 2012, BME Music Ed 94, Graduate Program, Theory and Composition
Ben is a recent graduate of Anderson University’s Commercial Music Program. He will be a lead teacher for fretted instruments and also be a teacher assistant for semi-private lessons and ensembles.
Ben is an accomplished songwriter, performer and recording studio technician. You can catch him performing in the Upstate of SC on most weekends.
- Eva Wilson
- Kayleigh Fouchey
- Olivia Burdette